dimanche 21 octobre 2012

RETOUR

Sorry, I haven't been with you for a long time, actually I've had so much work that I've forgotten you, dear blog visiteurs.
But today I'll show you some photos from my holidays in Italy.

Pardon pour cette longue absence, j'ai vraiment eu trop de travail, alors je vous ai oublié, chers amis du blog. Mais finalement aujourd'hui je vais vous montrer des photos de mes vacanses en Italie.


Förlât att jag har varit tyst sâ länge, för mycket jobb, sâ jag har glömt er kära blog-besökare. Men här kommer lite bilder frân min Italien semester.


EXPOSITION À VILLA MANIN 

Next to Udine and Spilimbergo

I don't know who are the artistes of the mosaics I'm showing, if you do recognize your work, please contact me and I'll add your name to the picture.
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire